Recent Before & After Photos

Mold Remediation Before and After

SERVPRO was called to this customer's property after mold was discovered growing on floor joist beams in the basement. Basements are more susceptible to mo... READ MORE

Winter Storm Before and After

This Louisville, Kentucky home suffered a severe water damage after a busted water pipe due to it being frozen during this winter storm.  Our crews had to ... READ MORE

Furniture Store Water Damage

Our team of highly trained technicians were able to make sure this furniture store wasn't closed for business any longer than necessary after they suffered a wa... READ MORE

Flooded Basement

When you return home from a short weekend vacation the last thing you want to find is a flooded basement.  These homeowners weren't so lucky but thankfully... READ MORE

Soda Blasting to Remove Metal Sealer from Floor

SERVPRO of Southeast Jefferson County can provide a solution to clean up any commercial or residential disaster.  Our certified technicians ... READ MORE

Hanger Suppression System Malfunction Cleanup

Before and after images from a commercial job done by SERVPRO of Southeast Jefferson County.Hangar Fire Foam Suppression System malfunctioned at Standiford... READ MORE

Heirloom Chandelier Restoration

SERVPRO of Southeast Jefferson County is happy to share this before and after image of the restoration of an heirloom chandelier.  The owner of this chande... READ MORE

Salem Middle School Flood Damage

SERVPRO of Southeast Jefferson County is proud of the restoration services we were able to accomplish in such a short time for Salem Middle School in the afterm... READ MORE

Garage Fire, Mt. Washington, KY

The fire in this Mt. Washington, KY home started in the garage. SERVPRO of Southeast Jefferson County demo-ed the entire garage as well as took out ca... READ MORE

Before and After - Fire - Renaissance Apartments

SERVPRO of Southeast Jefferson County is proud of the work performed by our technicians and contractors on the remediation and repairs for this fire job at... READ MORE